BMSC hosts a diversity of organizations and ages in our educational Field Trip Program, from Girl Guides and Boy Scouts, to artist retreats and First Nations educational events.
We will customize our program to suit your group’s objectives.
Previous visitors include:
- Yellowknives Dene First Nation (Yellowknife, NT)
- Golden Age Hiking Club (Vancouver, BC)
- University of Calgary Continuing Education (Calgary, AB)
- Pawaats (Huu-ay-aht First Nations) (Bamfield, BC)
- Junior Canadian Rangers (Ucluelet, BC)
- Basin City (Washington) Boy Scouts
- Willow Ridge Girl Guides (Calgary, AB)
- Pathfinders (Port Alberni, BC)
- Ucluelet First Nation youth (Ucluelet, BC)
- North American Ornithological Conference,
- Victoria Youth Orchestra (Victoria, BC)
- Vancouver Aquarium Volunteers
- Society for Conservation Biology, International Marine Conservation Congress
- AWPE Sweden (Advanced Wildland Preparedness Education program)
Contact us about bringing your group to BMSC.
Phone: 250-728-3301 ext. 226