BMSC hosts a diversity of organizations and ages in our educational Field Trip Program, from Girl Guides and Boy Scouts, to artist retreats and First Nations educational events.
We will customize our program to suit your group’s objectives.
Previous visitors include:
- Yellowknives Dene First Nation (Yellowknife, NT), March 2017
- Golden Age Hiking Club (Vancouver, BC), Fall 2016
- University of Calgary Continuing Education (Calgary, AB), September 2015
- Pawaats (Huu-ay-aht First Nations) (Bamfield, BC) 19 people, March 2015
- Junior Canadian Rangers (Ucluelet, BC), 32 people, November 2014
- Basin City (Washington) Boy Scouts, 9 people, June 2014
- Willow Ridge Girl Guides (Calgary, AB), 12 people, May 2014
- Pathfinders (Port Alberni, BC), 10 people, February 2013
- Ucluelet First Nation youth (Ucluelet, BC), 12 people, February 2013
- North American Ornithological Conference, 12 people, August 2012
- Victoria Youth Orchestra (Victoria, BC) 60 people, April 2011
- Vancouver Aquarium Volunteers, 23 people, March 2011
- Society for Conservation Biology, International Marine Conservation Congress, 24 people, May 2011
- AWPE Sweden (Advanced Wildland Preparedness Education program), 8 people, May 2011
Contact us about bringing your group to BMSC.
Phone: 250-728-3301 ext. 226