2019 Summer & Fall Teaching Assistant Positions
Location: Bamfield Marine Sciences Centre
We are seeking TAs for our 2019 Summer and Fall Semester field courses.
The following TA positions are available for Summer 2019
- Marine Invertebrate Zoology
- Terrestrial and Freshwater Conservation
- Biology of Marine Fishes
- Marine Behavioural Ecology
- Environmental Law and Sustainability
The following TA positions are available for Fall 2019
- Ecological Adaptations of Seaweeds
- Directed Studies in Marine Science
- Marine Population Ecology & Dynamics
- Animal Structure & Function
*It is encouraged that graduate students who TA Fall Semester courses will reside at BMSC for the full semester – the scholarship portion of the salary is contingent upon residency at BMSC for 8 weeks of the Fall Semester with the first week being mandatory.